Wednesday, October 31, 2007

October 31st - Happy Halloween

Last night we had a little training session with the fools in section one of my unit.

I went down to do the 11:00 pm count. As usual the idiots in the DSU sections all started yelling and being stupid when I went on the tier to count. Their favorite thing is to yell "Get in my belly" ala Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. I told them they were weak, that was getting old and you would think with nothing better to do all day while locked in their little cages, they could at least come up with some new and original insults to throw my way.
Had fun with them, got them all fired up and left the unit. Stupid people are funny sometimes.

Then I went to count in MY unit and some of the morons in section one started making smart ass comments. I asked them why they would be so stupid and mess with someone that actually works the unit they live in, and they just yelled some more.
sigh
Silly little morons.
So as soon as I got back up to control center, the first thing I did was kill the power to their radios. Yup, I have switches in control that can cut the power where the radios are plugged in. Then I closed the recreation door. They had asked the guy that was in while I was counting to open it to get some fresh air in the section because it was stuffy.
Now, no radios, no fresh air, someone yelled "Hey what the fuck". Then another said,"Oh, is back up there".
Yup, they aren't too bright, but they figured that one out.
So they had no radios until I turned the lights back on at 5:00 am this morning when they brought breakfast in. Will see next week when I count if they remember why it isn't a good idea to mess with the guy in control center...

No comments: