Monday, January 15, 2007

January 15th

Pulled into work last night to see the red flashing lights of a firetruck, and an ambulance pulled into the sallyport. Usually not a great sign when you first get to work.
In this case it wasn't too bad, just an inmate with bad kidney's or something and they were taking him to the hospital.

Quiet night for me other than that, but I did get off late. One of our tower people hadn't showed up on time. I can't leave until all the towers are manned, so I got to stick around until the boss finally pulled someone and had them go to that tower until we heard from the person that was assigned there.

They may have overslept. They may have also very well had the day off and someone forgot to take them off the boards for that day. That seems to happen quite a bit. Oh well, I finally got out of there about 10 minutes late.

No comments: