Sunday, April 15, 2007

April 15th

OK, so I am a couple days late. It has been a busy week.
For starters, it turns out the fire at OSCI and the fight were not related. There was apparently just a small electrical fire. Then there was a fight that was unrelated. I never get much details other than that.

Nothing really exciting this week. I worked an extra shift Saturday night. I decided to ride the goldwing to work, despite the dark clouds. It was clear here when I left the house, but there were some ugly looking clouds up north. As I cruised north on I-5 I managed to stay just behind the rain. It had blown past before I got to it and the road was wet, but I didn't get rained on for most of the ride.
Then I got to an area that has some high hills just south of Salem. As I approached the hills it started to rain so I slipped into the slow lane and slowed a bit. As I got further up the hill it started to rain harder, then I hit a hail storm. It was just little hail, but as it started peppering my face at 65 miles an hour I decided it sucks just a little bit. Fortunately it didn't last long, and once I cleared the hills it was clear again. Oh well, it was still a nice ride.

No comments: